The Capacity Project, IntraHealth International and the partner organizations respect the privacy of all visitors to this website. We will abide by the following policies with respect to collecting and storing information about our website visitors. This policy applies solely to web pages located at www.capacityproject.org.
If you visit our site to read or download information, we collect and store only the following information about you:
- The name of the domain, or Internet service provider, you use to access the Internet
- The browser and operating system you are using to access our site
- The date and time you access our site
- The pages you view while visiting our site.
We use this information solely to measure the number of visitors to our site, to find out what pages are most viewed and to help us make our site more user-friendly for our visitors. We do not tie this information to names or e-mail addresses.
If you send us an e-mail using the form on our Contacts page or directly, we will use your personally identifying information only to:
- Respond directly to your question or comment, or forward your request to the most appropriate person/agency to respond
- Keep records of the numbers of comments we receive and frequently asked questions
- Keep a database of correspondents interested in the Capacity Project.
We will never send you unsolicited information that is not related to the Capacity Project or add you to any mailing list without your consent. We will not give away your personal information or sell your personal information to any organization or company. We will keep this information only for the duration of the Capacity Project, at which time it will be discarded.
This website may contain links to sites maintained by other organizations not affiliated with the Capacity Project, IntraHealth International or the Project partners. These links are provided for visitors' convenience. The inclusion of these links is not intended to endorse, recommend or favor any views expressed or commercial products or services offered on these external sites or the organizations sponsoring those sites. We cannot control the accuracy, relevance, timeliness or completeness of any linked information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please send an e-mail message to